Unique Cracked Art Cake
Class Date: 3/20/20 Class Time: 11:00am-5:00pm
Class Length: 6 hrs Class Instructor: Eva Salazar
In this class students will make this beautiful cake and they will bring it home completely finished from bottom to top. This class has lot of different techniques using different mediums. It’s a class perfect for all levels and all ages.
The students will work on dummies learning how to:
• The fundamentals of stacking a very tall cake
• Using fondant to cover this unique cake
• Prepare the base of the cake creating a beautiful painted texture
• Create dimensional floral texture and integrate it within the fondant base
• Create an antique paper pack texture and learn how to wrap it around the cake.
Student should bring the following supplies to class:
big rolling pin, serrated regular knife
Class will be taught in English
First I have experience teaching and making it easy for the students to understand the way I teach. My two class proposals are full of trendy techniques that students can apply to their regular cakes and achieve a perfect and professional look. I have never taught before in San Diego, and it could be a great opportunity for my students of the west coast to have me there. :)
Class Price does not include entrance to The Show. Show Tickets must be purchased separately.