"In this mini-class with award-winning cake artist and author Natalie Porter, you will learn to make sugar roses that are quick, easy AND beautiful!
• How to use and color gumpaste
• How to use a range of sugarcraft tools
• How to make beautiful and quick roses using Natalie’s signature technique and the Rapid Rose
Natalie's method is suitable for beginners and also quick enough for pros, making this a great mini-class whether you are just starting out with floral sugarcraft or already know your way around sugar flowers."
Want to make gorgeous filler flowers, buds and berries that don't take days or weeks to create?
Would you like to learn about color and how to use petal dusts to enhance your work?
In this class you will learn from Natalie Porter, award-winning artist and author, her methods for making gumpaste flowers that are quick, practical and beautiful! You will learn:
• All about color theory and how to use color to enhance your work
• How to color and work with gumpaste
• How to make a range of filler flowers and the skills to make many more
• How to make a variety of berries, perfect for adding in an accent color
• How to make and tape a range of buds
• How to use petal dusts to colour and enhance your work for a bright and realistic finish
• How to tape and arrange sweet little posies to use on your cakes