OFFICIAL ENTRY INTO THE FIPGC USA QUALIFYING ROUNDS FOR THE CAKE DESIGNERS WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP
Competing in Adult Cake Show Competition in the Expert or Masters Category, or the Spectacular Competition? You can choose to also qualify for the CAKE DESIGNERS WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP hosted by FIPGC at the same time. Fill out the form below to enter.
I officially enter the USA Qualifying Rounds for the Cake Designers World Championship by the International Federation of Pastry Gelato and Chocolate (FIPGC) at The 35th Annual San Diego Cake Show Competition. I have read and understand all the official rules, financial responsibilities, and timely duties to enter the world competition. The official link to rules below. One contestant will be chosen to go to the USA Finals per Qualifying Rounds Competition and given a Certificate of Qualification FIPGC USA. The winner of the Finals will be selected for the honor of competing in the Cake Designers World Championship in Milan, IT. The winner understands they are financially responsible for all aspects of the competition. Winner’s are allowed to procure sponsorship.
I understand I must do the following in the Qualifying Rounds Competition:
- Complete and Submit the form below.
- Enter in the Adult Cake Show Competition in the Expert or Master Experience Level in the Tiered, Sculpted, Foreign Technique, or Showpiece Category, or enter the Spectacular Competition
- Follow the show rules for that Competition, Category, & Division
- Show a minimum of 5 different techniques in your entry
- Attach full description, process and pictures
I understand that there will be a Final Determination by the FIPGC USA Committee between the FIPGC USA Qualifying Contestants by Spring 2019 and one winner will be chosen to represent the USA in Milan, Italy October 19 & 20, 2019.
I understand that during the Final Determination I need to provide the FIPGC USA Qualifying Committee the following to be qualified:
- Sample Entremet for tasting shipped overnight to USA FIPGC Judges
- Brochure Example
- Additional Supporting Documentation as needed requested by USA FIPGC Judges
- Additional Supporting Examples as needed requested by USA FIPGC Judges
- A letter expressing your desire to represent the USA at the World Cake Designers Championship
- Contact information, social media links
I will submit all requests within a timely manner, on or before due dates or will be dismissed in writing. I understand that I must be a member in good standing of FIPGC. I certify that I am a citizen of the United States. I understand that I am financially responsible for all aspects of the Qualifying, Final, and International Competition, as well as travel. I have read and understand all the official rules, financial responsibilities, and timely duties to enter the FIPGC Cake Designers World Competition.
I understand that at all times I must uphold the highest character to represent my country in an ethical manner or I may be dismissed by the FIPGC Committee.